Monday, February 7, 2011

Do you run a Booth in a Mall too?


I have a booth in a mall which carries artists, crafters and collectors at 
Ashland Artisan Emporium. The quality of items is excellent and our group of vendors are motivated, active and mostly local.

I have made sales every month and expect to meet my modest personal goal by February or March. My background is in retailing and resale, but this is my first booth. Michelle Christian, the owner, hires her own salespeople, so one can run a booth from out of town!

There is competition to get a booth and spring brings Shakespeare Festival members to town beginning in February. Share your booth experience with me, if you would.
Let me know if you come to Ashland to check it out, I'd love to meet with you,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment