Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some background: my booth in Ashland Artisan Emporium called Mixed Vintage

Some background: I opened my booth in Ashland Artisan Emporium called Mixed Vintage, in November, 2010. I have past experience in reselling and wanted to get back into it. My work goals include improving my display skills to create a minimalist "feel" with the tons of small items for sale.
I have consignors who place their amazing items in Mixed Vintage for me to sell, and I search high and low for the rest of (where do I find) what I sell. To stay in touch with the other Vendors and my customers, I have a guestbook, this blog, business cards, and a Mixed Vintage facebook page.

My booth is 12 feet across, 3 feet deep and 8 feet tall. This Holiday season, I offered stuffed animals, clothing, jewelry, decor. The customer response has been positive and in my first couple of months I sold 80 items priced between $150.00 and .99¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment