Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mixed Vintage wish you a merry Winter 2012


Mixed Vintage Winter 2012, originally uploaded by LynnWords.

Silvery wrapping and tissue paper crinkles on my kitchen counter this winter. I have stuffed Mixed Vintage with gifts for all of your your favorite people!
Pop into Mixed Vintage:
parking is plentiful and my fellow vendors have magical collections in their booths too. Ashland Artisan Emporium has everything you need in one place to make your season bright.

Happy Holidays from me to you and yours,
Lynn Ceteras Huerta
November 28, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic
    however I needed to ask. Does operating a
    well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of work?
    I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I
    can easily share my experience and thoughts
    online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners.

    Appreciate it!
    Here is my homepage ... Tampa Lawyer

    ReplyDelete