Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Using What You Have Mixed Vintage Style


Mixed Vintage (Booth 15) is closing the location inside Ashland Artisan Emporium July 2013. 
And 
will pop-up for events and sales by request or demand and as stock allows.
Please contact me also, for personal shopping; wardrobe and style motivation; back-to-work rules; makeup touch-ups, reworking jewelry rules,
All with a focus of 

“Using What You Have”.

I find it is effective if you invite me to take stock of what you have: beliefs, garments, makeup, tools and tricks; stuff stashed away for a “different life” or from a past size or lifestyle.
Before purchasing more.
You will end up with clarity about who you are now; and assurance to show your self off!

Lynn
RSVP: let me know if you would like me to contact
You personally when Mixed Vintage (Booth 15) pops up for
or at an event!

7/24/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment